Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Magical Corner ~ 3 Months on....

I am hoping that what people say is going to happen.  Everyone has been telling me, when she turns 3 months, you'll be amazed she will turn the corner and will get easier.  ha ha ha...lol....

I am telling you if she doesn't find that magical corner soon i am seriously getting off this road and finding another one..lol



The road i have been travelling on for the last 3months has probably been one of the longest and hardest i have travelled..lol



 I feel for the poor little thing, she cant help the reflux she suffers from.  This in turn then upsets her sleeping because she cant be totally settled.  I think now the problem is that she doesn't know how to have a long sleep and hence just catnaps, for 20 -40mins at a time.



The nights are getting a little easier and she is sleeping for 4 hrs at a time.  But then some nights we go back to waking every 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.  I dread those nights and the next day is the pits.  I don't think i have ever, been so tired in my entire life..lol.. I look like total shit..lol
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Then to top all this off I have a 4yr old who constantly wants my attention, a 2 yr old who i think is just starting to try me and see what he can get away with.. Here comes the terrible twos..lol  and a husband who seems to come at the end of the line at the moment..lol..poor guy!


But i look at these photos and I know it will all be worth it.  She is the most gorgeous, sweetest thing that has come into my life, i just wish i could drop her off and then pick her up after she has turned that "Magical Corner" ... ha ha ha...lol

3 comments:

suzitee said...

I feel for you Kris, I really do...running on no sleep is so hard! I'm sure I can remember you telling me you were planning on at least 4....hahahaha...thought I would remind you :)

Vicki said...

That bloody 'Magical Corner' better hurry up!!!!!! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you.....plus I had to also mention that Elise's little cardigan looks so cute!!!! :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

Oh hang in there Kris, my first 6 months with Josh was hell but it did get better. I am with Vicki love that cardi.
love me :-)