Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mamma Mia

Last night Lizzy, Claire and I went to the Burswood to watch the Perth show of Mamma Mia.  It is such a great show and if you haven't seen it, then i would thoroughly recommend buying some tickets and going and seeing it.
We bought Lizzy the ticket for her birthday and went and had a meal before at at Sirroco.  It was so lovely to get out for the night.  We talked , sang and danced the night away!
Of course we had to have a cocktail with our dinner..lol
You couldn't help but have a great night.  Abba music is so addictive, you find yourself singing along to all the songs .  I am finding myself singing away today to it..lol

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

We are going on Saturday night and I just can't wait. Need to shake my bootie a bit LOL.
love me :-)