Monday, June 14, 2010

I {Heart Faces} Photography


The theme over at I {Heart} Faces Photography this week is Babies.  Here is my photo for this theme.  It is a picture of Nic when he was born.  It is amazing he was nearly 9lb.  I cant believe he was so big..lol
 I think that the day my children came into this world would have to be one of the most happiest days of my life!
( hope the photo isn't too much for you all...ha ha)
Go and check out some of the other photos over on their blog, they are awesome. I hope to be as good as some of those photographers one day...lol..... i wish!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many real raw pictures> I love it SO heart warming ...

Anonymous said...

wow. great job capturing that incredible moment. beautiful!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It is the most exciting day of life isn't it? The day our sweet babies enter the world. Hooray for babies : )

Tracey Holdyk said...

I don't think anything beats that day when your child enters your world. Thanks for sharing
love me :-)

Tami Tripp said...

Love the photo! I love birth photography. Great job.