Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma

Yesterday we spent the day down with Grandma to celebrate her birthday.  It was such a lovely day, the boys just love going to play with their cousin Brendan and all their aunties and uncles.
It was also a great day because i was finally able to meet my new little niece Danielle. We are all feeling a little better so i was able to have my first cuddle which was very exciting!
This Danielle with her Mum!
and this is my first cuddle..yay!


It was great to be able to have a few drinks..lol
Uncle Damon and Nic are so cute together, they have a great bond and just love hanging out and playing together,  Nic loves his uncle "Choppy"
I took some gorgeous of Scott and Kate and their new family,
 
My boys having fun..lol
Grandad might have to wash the windows..Yuck, lol!

Adam made this gorgeous chocolate cake for sweets to sing Happy Birthday to Grandma!

There were games of Hide and seek.....
and cuddles from Grandad.

I love this last photo, it is my favourite from the whole day.. Grandma and her boys, i am sure Lizzy needed a huge drink and a lie down when we all left, but she wouldn't of wanted it any other way!

...and by the looks of it, so did Nic...lol.. I took this photo with my phone on the way home, he was so exhausted...it had a been a huge day..lol
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

1 comment:

Lynlee said...

Hi Kris, just wanted to stop by and say a big "Hi" and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog the other day. So glad you are all on the mend, what a horrid time you've all had, I so hope things keep on the up for your all, and that you can all get back to normal really soon. Love the photo's from your Mum's birthday, looks like just what you all needed.
Take care. Lynlee xo
PS: Love your last lot of digi layouts, they look FAB :)