Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Summertime

Sweet Summertime is a digital kit designed by Creativity by Crystal.  It is such a bright and versatile kit.  It would have to be one of my new favourites,  I think you could go back again and again and still get new and interesting layouts.  It is avaliable over in the Jessica Sprague shop. Here are a few i have done over the last week, i got a couple more to finish off and share them with you later.

This one you might of seen in my latest 365 June photos.

This would have to be one of my new favourites, i have it as my desktop on my laptop.  I love the quote from Winnie the Pooh.


Don't you just love those blue eyes..lol
She has also had this Digi kit designs transferred over to paper. I bet they would be just as bright and exciting.

No comments: