Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Vicks...

I still cant stop laughing as i type this post.  This morning Nic comes to me and before i saw him , i could here him saying..." Mumma this will make me feel better...Mumma this will make me feel better..."
I could smell him before i saw him and when i did, well do you think i could not stop laughing.  He is so naughty, he found the baby Balsam that we have been putting on his chest at night time to help him breathe through his cold, and obviously when i put it on him at night i say.." this will make you feel better.."  He had opened the lid and wiped it all over his face and cheeks....lol.....
I will leave the pictures to tell the rest of the story... 







I hope it makes you smile and laugh as much as it did me... I couldn't tell him off because i couldn't stop laughing!!

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

can understand why you couldn't tell him off ... I'm still laughing ...