Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Printing Digital Layouts

It is so exciting when i head over to Harvey Norman to get my Digital layouts printed.  I print all my layouts in a 8in x8in size. It usually costs $4.95 for each layout, but Bree over at Harvey Norman Belmont has been printing my photos for 4 years now...( shhhh..... and she does them half price for me)  It began way back when she was running the Midland photo centre and then she moved onto the Belmont store.  It seems weird to have a relationship with someone i hardly know, yet she has printed photos of my kids for 4 yrs now.  Its like she has also watched them grow up.


It is really worth me driving all the way to Belmont to get them printed especially at half price. Which works out about $2.50 each.  Which when you think about it is the average price of a piece of 12x12 scrap paper. So it is not overly expensive to get them printed.  However if you wanted them at a 12x12 size then maybe they would be.


This is what they look like before i trim them up and then they look so good when they are placed in the albums.


I bought these 2 brown leather albums from Tomorrow's Memories.  I absolutely love them.  They are a gorgeous colour and size to be a coffee table album.  Which is what i want them to be.  I love the idea of people coming over, having a cuppa and checking out my pictures.  I am very sad though because i don't think you can get these types of albums anymore.  So i will have to source another cuter 8x8 album.  If you know of any, let me know!

2 comments:

suzitee said...

OK...I think they look AMAZING!!! I love the idea of a coffee table album, and that they are so accessible as opposed to the 12x12 paper scrapped albums. Awesome Kris. Just awesome.

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow ... fabulous ...