Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scrap Happy..

Yipppppppppeeeeeeeee...
Well i have finally got a chance to do some Scrapping this weekend and have completed 2 layouts. The first one is of a photo from Adam and my wedding ( can you believe that it was nearly 8 years ago...) I am loving the tree that i made.. I cut out all those flowers from another piece of patterned paper and stuck them onto to the tree using mounting tape for a 3-d effect...



The second one I completed is an A-Z of words that describe Sam.. You might remember i did one of Nic a few weeks ago.. ( there is a picture of it, in a previous post..) I have changed some of the words that suit Sam better...



Adam has returned home from Esperance. He went down there for work, this week... I went to Mum's for a few days, but have decided that it is probably easier to stay home now. Sam was good for the first day, but by the second he got the Devil into him and was into everything... ha ah ha.. The boys also woke at about 4.30am both mornings and never really went back to sleep... So as you can imagine, both mum and I were pretty buggered after the 2 days!!
I worked the Friday night Crop down at Tomorrow's memories which was a lot of fun, and my beginners class yesterday went really well... Adam had golf today so the boys and I just stayed around home and had a quiet day... Whatever you did, hope you all had a lovely weekend!


1 comment:

Jo Kay said...

Love the layouts Kris, especially the one with the tree. We need that one in the shop!!!
Hope you enjoyed your class last night - and I want to see that double layout finished real soon!!!!!
Jo :)