Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Life Now..

Mini Album Task..

I have also started a task that Tracey from Tomorrows Memories has begun.
I thought that it was such a great idea to do. It is amazing how your life can change over one year. The task was for me to create a little mini album of photos and journalling about my life RIGHT now.. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.... There are so many good things happening in my life right now and, you are supposed to keep this mini album with you for the next year and reflect back on it when you can ( You are supposed to carry it around in your handbag)...But since i have so much other STUFF( nappies, dummies, toys, food etc..) to carry around with me I thought i would keep mine in the drawer next to my bed.

It is going to be really interesting to see where my life is heading over the next near..
Went out to Lunch today with some friends that I used to teach with at St Denis.. was so lovely to have lunch and glass of wine, without kids attached to my legs...
Nic is getting soooooo clever at the moment, he is constantly pulling himself up onto everything..and can also walk along the couches ( he is growing up way to quickly..)




Sam had was painting this morning while i was giving Nic his bottle before i went out.. I think he was using green paint??? What do you think... ha ha ha


1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

You go girl. I hope you have fun with this mini. I too can't wait to see where I am in a years time and if I managed to change any of the things I don't like LOL. Have a great day.