Friday, October 10, 2008

Life Couldn't be Better!!

GOOD MORNING CUDDLES


There is nothing more special in my life right now than the Good Morning cuddles that i get from Sam and Nic when they wake up!! Life Couldn't be better!!

( One of the photos that i have put into my Mini Album about My Life Now)


Here a few layouts that i finished off yesterday...


This one even has Flowers... ha ha ha ha... For those that know me well, flowers are definitely not me...!

The second one is of Sam and Adam putting together his new bike..

Busy Day for me today, lots to do before Nic's christening tomorrow!!

Hopefully will have some gorgeous photos to show you all!! Enjoy your weekend..

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hope everything goes well for Nic's christening...enjoy the day!! Vicki

PS. Love the flowers on our layout!