Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weight Watchers..


Do you remember a while back there was a photo taken of me that when i looked at it, i went ..."ugggh, i need to get back to weight watchers"..
Well I am happy to say that since that photo was taken i have lost 6.9 kgs.. and have about 3kgs to go .. It actually hasn't been too bad. Ive just tried really hard to eat properly and get out for a walk or ride at least every second day.  It's got to the point where i miss my walks if i don't get to go...lol.. go figure !!!!
( Lesley i can hear you laughing..lol)
This Saturday i am walking around the river for the Juvenile Diabetes cause.. Its 7kms.. And then on the 31st October is the big 15km's for PMH.. Should be fun!

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

WooHoo good for you!

suzitee said...

Well done Kris...it's not an easy thing to do, but so worth it!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Oh I wish I had know you were doing the walks... I was looking for someone to walk with.
love me :-)
... you look great keep up the hard work.

Lesley said...

You look fabulous, great work (again!!). Miss you xox