Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Templates that can be layouts..

I have always loved Creativity By Crystal's Blog.. I love her cute funky layouts and the papers and embellishments she creates.  They are all really good.  She has just started a new template serious where you can either use it as a template and add your own papers, or you can use the layout as is and just add your photos for a quick page.


If you head over to her blog you will know what i mean.. It is definitely worth signing up for her newsletter too.  She gives away digi freebies all the time
Most of her products are over at Jessica Sprague's website.  The 2 i did below, are were only a $1.00 for the templates ( so cheap).  The first one i added my own papers... The second one is the template as is and i just added my photos.. gotta love that!!




I'm off to the park for the morning!

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the layouts and I am off now to check out the blog. Got my layouts back from Fitzgerald Print... they are amazing.