Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Squeals of Delight

Can you guess what makes Elise squeal with delight like this... and believe me it can be heard all throughout the house??............


There is a clue in the corner of this photo....lol....
 If you guessed Nicholas.... you would be correct..lol...  She absolutely loves him.. She follows him with her eyes where ever he is.. He has started to play a Peek-a-boo game with her when she is in her high-chair and she laughs and squeals so loudly... it makes you laugh just to watch it... ( note to self... Get the video camera charged..lol)



I love this last photo..........

It brings me back to the first day they met...  and the bond they have had ever since.. I am pretty sure that she will always be his " cheeky girl" xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! It nearly brought tears to my eyes. That bond will only grow stronger!I just want to cuddle them both! Luv Chooky xxx

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG how cute. Got some digi's back today and they are amazing. Now I am even more hooked
love me :-)