Friday, January 22, 2010

Using a digital layered template.

Ali Edwards has a tutorial on her blog today showing you how to use a layered template.  She has also got a free one for you to download if you want to give it a try.  I used her template to create the layout of Nicholas below.


Oh I forgot to say.. to all those people that said they could never keep up with the 365 photo challenge..... I am not saying that i will either...lol... especially when the new bub comes along, but it is worth giving it a try..!!
It might become one photo a week instead of a day....ha ha ha

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the layout and I read the first two days on Ali's blog but then we went away but hope to get back into in the next day or so. Really keen now to try digi stuff, thanks for the inspiration.
love me :-)