Monday, January 18, 2010

365 days - Photo challenge

I have decided that i am going to try and have a go at the 365 days - photo challenge and what you have to do is, to try and take a photo every day for a year and then at the end of the year you will have a photo collage of a snap shot of your year..  I have been able to keep up with it pretty well..  Some of the photos weren't taken exactly on that day but were def. in the same week.  Will show you my photos for the first part of January and then at the end of Jan i'll shown you the rest.


3 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

love the photo's. I considered doing 365 myself but was pretty sure I wouldn't keep it up. I have designed another way to record our year, just ironing out a few kinks and then I will let you know. Its a combination of a few ideas that I have pulled together to make one.
Hope you are keeping cool
love me :-)

suzitee said...

The photos look great Kris...but after December Daily I am not even considering this challenge LOL! Love the way you've recorded the date on them too...very clever :)

Angela said...

Hello stranger! missing the chardy!? I really love your 365 photos and I adore the date font you have used too! I have started doing it and only missed a few days here and there so far but like you photos are def within one day of what I missed. Baby bump looks beautiful not long now!!!
take care
Ange