Monday, November 9, 2009

It's a Girl..

Well we are very excited to say we are having a PINK one.... Adam and I went off to the scan today, very nervous but excited at the same time. Deep down i was hoping for a girl but i was too scared to wish for it.. when the lady told us we were having a princess, I cried and I'm sure i saw a little tear in Adam's eye.. ha ha ( Don't tell him i told you..!!)

This is a view of the top of the head..
This is the leg..
I think this one is my favourite.. t is picture of her little feet.. ( wow feels weird to type the word her.. lol)
Her little face peeking through..
and this is a gorgeous 3D shot of the side of her face with her little hand..
I think I am going to be on cloud nine all day!! Thanks to everyone who has been so excited for us xx..
( Did you notice I have changed my blog to PINK... ha ha... thought i might have to get used to this colour..)

3 comments:

Vicki said...

We were all very excited to hear the news this morning....customers thought we were crazy until we told them the news!!!!! YEAH!!! So happy for your PINK one!
Vicki xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

I am so excited for you, a pink one. Hope you are keeping well.
love me :-)

parkyslot said...

You know how happy I am for you hun and I love your new PINK BLOG hahahaha you will have to get used to this colour now NO excuses.