Saturday, December 13, 2008

Scrap Challenge / Girls night out!

I have just completed the December sketch challenge over at Country paper craft. I have used the photo of Sam and Nic in their Christmas hats.
The title reads ..." Dear Santa, Leave presents BUT take my brother.."

I think it is exactly what Sam is thinking.. ha ha ha.
I worked Yesterday, which was great fun, I even closed up the shop on my own.. Whoo hooo!


Girls night out..

On Thursday night i went out to dinner which a really great bunch of Girls that i used to work with at St Brigid's in Middle Swan. I think it has been about 2 years ago we started up a Culture club, which means that every month we get together and do something that we wouldn't normally do and everyone has a turn of organising it for the group.

On Thursday Renae organised our Christmas Dinner at 150 East, which was just lovely.
We all had a secret Santa and received a lovely little gift.

I gave Alecia a new top and earrings to match!


This is Paula and My effort at a Selfie photo..ha ha ha.. Not bad!!

Sandy and Annaliese Paula, Emma and I


Lots and Lots of Chatter..

Carmen and I have a really gorgeous friendship!

Annemarie and Alecia have just had little babies and it was so good to spend the night with them chatting about Faith and Kaia.


Thank you girls for being in my life, It's funny how life changes so quickly for all of us, but we make sure we get together every month, for a few drinks a chat but most of all just being together!! You all mean the world to me and I love ya xx

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks heaps for working the shop for us on Friday...you did a great job!!! Have to look at the Jan roster and work out some other dates for you...
Enjoy your weekend!
Vicki