Monday, December 1, 2008

December Daily

DECEMBER 1st
I often visit many blogs for inspiration and ideas. Ali Edwards has an amazing Daily December Diary that I thought i would give a go. The whole idea is to document what happens in your family leading up to Christmas day. I made the album while i was away in Kalbarri and now i just have to add photos and journalling depending on what happens each day.


Today being the 1st of December saw the boys spend the afternoon playing in the pool. What better way to start summer than splashing together in the pool!
Here are some more photos from their swim, that i didn't put on my page..


They had soooooooooo much FUN.. It is really cute to see them finally interacting together now that Nic is older and nearly walking!

1 comment:

Beck Beattie said...

Hi Kris,

I have been loving your work so..........

You have been tagged!!!! See my blog for details.

xxxxbeck