Sunday, May 16, 2010

Babies, Babies and more Babies

Elise was the beginning of 4 babies on my dad's side of the family who are being born at the moment. Today
 i got to go and visit Netty who had little Jasmine on Tuesday and last week Ali had little " big" Myles.  My other cousin Rach is having her 3rd little one in July.  Here are some pics from today with Jasmine..

Here are the photos of Myles who i went to visit last Tuesday..



Not only are there these 2 little treasures, my Sister-in-Law is due any day... My good friend in Canada is due in 5 weeks, Amanda will have her little bundle soon ( that's if she hasn't already had the bubs)So like I said there are just babies everywhere!!
Here is my little bub..



Hope you are having a good weekend!!

1 comment:

suzitee said...

LOL Kris...it's enough to make me clucky!!!