Monday, March 15, 2010

The Good.. The Bad... and the Ugly.

I did a layout over the weekend of all the photos i have taken of me over the last 9 months.  When trying to think of a title for this page.. I came up with.." The good, the bad and the ugly.."  becasue believe me there are some good photos and their are some shockers..lol


















Adam and I went out to lunch yesterday to the Mullaloo Beach hotel.  It was a great time to just sit and talk together with out the the little ankle biters..lol... We dont go out that much to lunch or dinner so it is really nice when we get a chance to.. ( might be a while before we can go again..lol)




Have a good week!
Will be back tomorrow with my first half of photos for March 365 day challenge!
we

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

I take it you didn't include the shockers on the layout? I think you look fantastic!