Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a Lucky girl!

Whoo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Look a my new camera....... I am a very lucky girl.. I have been wanting to buy one of these for a few months. Last year Adam opened his mouth and said that he would match me dollar for dollar for ever cent that i could save. ( Silly man.. because i think he said it as an off the cuff comment...LOL) but i held him to it, and on Saturday, we drove around to 3 Harvey Normans to get one.
There is so much to learn and I cant wait to do this..



I have taken some great photos with it already and will post some later today. I gotta go and help Brett set up his new classroom. Aunty Cath is looking after the boys, hopefully they will be good for her..
I have also nearly finished another layout which i will post as well.. See you later today!

No comments: