Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scrap Happy

Scrapbooking or Housework??? Ummmmm


Well I have finally got some scrapbooking done.



I have so many photos to scrapbook since Nic was born and just haven't had the time to do it. I entered one of my pages into a competition down at the local scrapbooking shop(none of the ones you can see, a different one on Nic..) and won the monthly prize, which was $20.00 to spend in thier shop. Which I have already done.. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Having heaps of fun with my scrapbooking and have made lots of new friends on the internet with the same interest. And i have also learnt how to buy stuff over the internet ( DEADLY)




Have bought a few new papers and stuff ( Don't tell Adam), I always tell him i've had them for ages!! I'm sure he knows otherwise..



Well gotta go, think i might do some cooking with Sam..

No comments: