Sunday, May 18, 2008

Freo are such a Disappointment!

Why do I Barrack for FREO???


Well it has been another terrible loss by the Fremantle Dockers. Derek and I caught the train in to Subi to watch the Freo Dockers get beaten by the Western Bulldogs. I can't believe that we can lose another close game when it appears that we would win it easily...


I think they need their number one supporter to return from her UK trip to cheer them on!



As you can see, Claire was not cheering enough!!


Took a couple of photos in the hope that we would win.. But we didn't..





Grandma and Adam stayed home and looked after the boys, they played in the backyard and did a bit of gardening.. Nic fed and slept...


Liz, Derek, Claire and Eamon stayed for dinner, we ordered Thai from the King and I ( Guildford) really yummy...


Cleaned my house this morning and played with the boys, so other than the Dockers losing it has been a very busy but great weekend

No comments: