Sunday, August 1, 2010

Congratulations

I have the most exciting news to share with you all tonight!  Adam's younger sister, Claire and her gorgeous boyfriend Eamon were engaged over the weekend.  Eamon took Claire away down south and I think he was very relieved she said.. YES...  ( of course she was going to Eamon..ha ha ha..x)
I have known Claire since she was 10 years old. ( can't believe it's been nearly 15 years) She is one of the most beautiful, kind-hearted people i know.  She is a gorgeous aunty to my kids and they love her so very much.  Claire, Adam and I are so happy for you and know that you and Eamon will have a very special life together.
Eamon was such a gentleman , he got down on one knee to ask Claire to marry him!.. What a sweetie x

Congrats to both of you!  Can't wait to hear more about it..lol

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love the look of your blog Kris. Hope to see you soon! Vicki x