Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photo 365 August ~ Part 1

Sorry i haven't had a chance to get back on here for a couple of days, life is pretty busy at the moment.  Just trying to catch up on things since we got back from Broome.
Here are my photos for the first part of August..

( after seeing myself in this photo.. i have gone back to weight watchers and have lost 2.3kgs in 3 weeks..yay me!!...)

hence the walking ... because of weight watchers







and the healthy meals...lol





See this grey chair I am sitting on with Elise.  This is where we were stuck for 10 1/2 hrs at Port Headland airport.  We were diverted there from Broome on our way home to fix a fuel filter problem and it took them most of the night to try and fix it, but then they decided they wouldnt fly the plane and we had to sit for another 2 hrs while we waited for a new plane to be sent up from Perth.  So after leaving Broome at 1pm in the arvo we didn't get home until 3.30am.  It was a very looooooooooooooong day!

Hope you are having a good weekend. Ours has been pretty quiet.  Ive been for a few walks, and Adam has given my bike a once over so i can ride it again.  I haven't ridden it since Bassendean days when Adam and i would take the boys for a ride around the river.

Hope to also do some digi scrapping this arvo.  we'll see if the kids let me...lol

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great photos Kris, congrats on the weight loss, love the photo of the 3 of you in the pool.
I have sat in that very same grey chair i am sure, as we used to live in PH so i can feel for you.
xx