Monday, March 9, 2009

Will I always be this busy??

I must say, my life seems soooooo hectic at the moment, I guess two little boys will do that to you..LOL
I worked Friday night down at the moonlight crop. then headed back on Saturday, for a new month of beginners classes. I started off with 4-5 ladies and by the beginning of the lesso we had 8. So it was a nice big class, but I think all the ladies had a great time. On Saturday night we had Brett and Maggie's engagement party, which was a lot of fun. Then on Sunday we went back to their house to have left overs and celebrate Maggie's 30th. The boys came and had a swim, which was a lot of fun. Here are some photos from the engagement party..



















I am Teaching a class tonight down at Tomorrow's Memories..."Timeless".

No comments: