Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peggy Sparkes

On Monday Adam's granny passed away.  Peggy had been unwell for sometime and had been in and out of hospital for the last few years.  She was a mother to 4 sons and had such a beautiful and loving Husband.  They celebrated 60 yrs of marriage together. Peggy was a gentle caring lady, who never once forgot my kids birthday's or Christmas with a small gift / card.  I went through my photos last night to find these for Derek and his dad Pat to use at the funeral on Monday.  Such beautiful photos of Peggy.
 May she now take comfort the loving arms of God xx













 I love this one the most :)

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

What lovely photo's and thanks for sharing this news with us.
I too love the photo's at the end, especially the last one.
What a wonderful way to remember her.
May she now find peace.
love me :-)