Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Father's day

Walk a Little Slower Daddy


“Walk a little slower Daddy”, said a child so small.

“I’m following in your footsteps and I don’t want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they’re hard to see; so walk a little slower, Daddy, for you are leading me.

Someday when I’m all grown up, you’re what I want to be, then I will have a little child who’ll want to follow me and I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true, so walk a little slower Daddy , for I must follow you”.


On Thursday  night Sam and Adam celebrated Father's Day at his Kindy. The Poem that i used at the top of this post, was the one found inside the card that Sam had made for Adam.  I thought it was so beautiful.  They Played outside, did activities inside, like blocks and puzzles and building Mobilo.  They also got a chance to shave their Daddy with shaving cream and popsticks. Sam made Adam a tie to wear and painted a picture of his Daddy on a canvas.  Sam was so excited ti have his daddy at Kindy for the night.

No comments: