Monday, July 11, 2011

Coffeeshop - Storybook Vintage Photo Action

The Coffeeshop blog has a new action to run in Photoshop elements, that gives your photos a soft vintage look. 

 I tried it out on a few of my older photos. The first is the original and the second photo is the action run over the photo.  I really love what it has done to the last photo.  It Changes the whole look of the photo and i think it looks heaps better.

 Original
 Storybook Vintage
 Original
 Storybook Vintage
 Original
 Storybook Vintage
 Original
 Storybook Vintage

Original
Storybook Vintage ( this is my favourite )

Well it was going to happen it was only a matter of time.  Elise has got the chicken pox.  I knew she was going to get them from Sam because she hadn't been immunised yet ( wasn't old enough) and because it is so contagious. 
Here is the photo i put up as my 365 photo of the day showing the beginning of her spots .... She doesn't seem overly upset by them yet, so hopefully she will be ok. .. It is only the first day though...LOL!!

No comments: