Saturday, May 14, 2011

Project 365

I took this photo of Nicholas yesterday as my "photo of the day" for Project 365

I then thought it might be a great idea and asked my family and Adam's family ( Nic's aunties, uncles, nanna, granma and grandad's) to give me some words that they would use to describe Nic... here is what they came up with.... I think they are perfect :)

* Mischievous, cheeky, melts your heart when he smiles

* Fearless

* Loving, mischievous and cute as a button

* Cheeky Monkey

* My little buddy

* Loves Life

* Tuff nutt

* mischievously cheeky, and so lovable

* Looks can be deceiving

* You just want to pick him up and cuddle him

and last but not least is mine.....

* shows a great strength and strong will but can also be so gentle and affectionate.
 
It's really interesting to read what perception other people have on Nic and do you know what, they have done it to perfection.  It really illustrates in words the beautiful fun-loving adventurous kid that is my Nicholas John.
Cant wait to do the same with Sam and Elise :)
Speaking of my Project 365 I can't believe that i have been keeping up with it,  I absolutely love it and I think I'm getting better with my photos.  Here is the link if you want to check out the 135 photos i have taken so far.
PROJECT 365.
Have a great weekend mine will be lots of fun.. will have photos to share with you tomorrow

No comments: