Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily 5th & 6th

 December 5 -Is all about the boys and I putting the tree up.  Adam was away at work when we did it.  I  allowed the boys to put the decorations on the tree which at times was hard for me..lol.. I had to allow my OCD when it comes to the Christmas tree to go out the window..ha ha ha.. especially when Nic was putting 4 baubles on the same branch!!!   But they had fun and that's all that matters.  I will admit though, that when they went to bed that night i fixed a few of the decorations up and spaced them out a little better... ha ha

December 6 - This was all the Outtakes of the photos i was trying to take of the kids in their Chrissy costumes.  It was a very funny time.. My mum is standing behind me, making an idiot of herself to try and make all the kids to look at the camera at the same time..lol

This Photo was the best i could get of the 3 kids together...lol...

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG love that christmas photo shoot, its so cute
love me :-)