Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dinner / Swimming in the pool..

Last night i went out to dinner with a great group of Friends for our Christmas get togther.. Lots of eating, laughing and chatting... I love these girls!

It has been so hot here in Perth this weekend, it was really nice to have the pool to swim in..  The boys absolutely loved the fact that they were allowed to swim 2 / 3 times in one day.





I am going to try and have a quiet week this week.  Hopefully I will get over to Tomorrow's Memories to see the girls.. It's been way to long!!
All my Chrissy Shopping is done and I found a Dress to wear to Brett and Maggie's Wedding, so I think I can avoid the shops this week, apart from getting the boys haircuts.
Hoping to catch up on some of My December Daily digital pages tonight!

No comments: