Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well what a busy weekend....
After work on Saturday I spent the afternoon making a Twiddlybitz Advent Calender which was a lot of fun.. It's not totally finished just yet, so i will hopefully post a photo of it later in the week.

Saturday we spent the night celebrating my cousins 21st, which was great fun. Before we went Mum and Dad organised some drinks at their house so we could celebrate Brett and Maggie's engagement. unfortunately Adam hasn't been well all week and couldn't come so he stayed home with the boys. here a few photos from Mum and dad's house.
Pop open the champagne!
Matt and Renee look really gorgeous..

The Happy couple..
Mum and dad are so thrilled for Brett and Maggie..

My gorgeous Dad and Me..

Here is a photo taken at the Cottesloe Hotel where we celebrated Mike's 21st.
I love this next photo of myself with Matt and Brett..
Hopefully will get some scrapbooking done this week and post a few projects for you later in the week.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Sounds like the weekend was very busy....looking forward to seeing the Advent Calender! See you some time this week ....
Vicki x

suzitee said...

Great photos Kris! Lots of scrapping material there ;)
Have a great week xxx

Sonya Thair said...

Ok I get onto your blog and get to see some gorgeous photos of you and your family again and then all of a sudden this extremely loud music startled me as someone forgot to turn down the sound on my computer! Good to hear you had a busy but good weekend. See ya Friday maybe with your calender??
Son
xx